Fill out the form below and we will contact you today.
All fields are required. Please allow a minimum of 2 business days if your submission falls on a weekend.
Spinal Decompression therapy is modality applied with the goals of relieving pain and promoting an optimal healing environment for bulging, degenerating, or herniated disc. It’s goal is to:
• Create a negative intradiscal pressure to promote retraction or repositioning of the herniated or bulging disc material.
• Create a lower pressure in the disc that will cause an influx of healing nutrients and other substances into the disc.
Patients with acute or chronic lower back pain due disc lesions (bulging, herniated, and degenerated disc). Commonly the patient will report a symptom that travels into the leg like numbness, pain, and/or weakness. We usually know within a couple of treatments if the treatment is going to provide substantial relief for the condition.
During spinal decompression therapy for the low back, patients remain clothed and lie on a motorized table, the lower half of which can move.
• A harness is placed around the hips and is attached to the lower table near the feet.
• The upper part of the table remains in a fixed position while the lower part, to which the patient is harnessed, slides back and forth to provide the traction and relaxation.
• Decompression therapy typically consists of a series of treatments (depending on the severity and chronicity of condition) lasting 15 to 20 minutes each
The cost of each session varies depending the patient insurance plan. In most cases, it is about the same as a normal office visit.
To get started on bettering you health, contact us today!