- Chiropractic Biophysics Certified
- Palmer Package Certified
- Motion Palpation Institute Certified
- NIMMO Certified
- Impairment Rating Certified
- Corporate Wellness Consultant
- Adjunct Faculty of the University of Western States – preceptorship program
- Delivered chiropractic to the people of Haiti
Dr. Thompson took an interest in chiropractic from the age of sixteen, when he hurt his back playing baseball in high school. This interest was fueled to another level when a chiropractor helped him get off crutches and onto the basketball court within one week at the age of seventeen.
Since getting his doctorate, he has worked in personal injury, workers comp, sports medicine, clinical nutrition, and medical- chiropractic clinics before starting his own clinic in Redmond in June of 2004. As a three sport athlete in high school and a two sport athlete in college, Dr. Thompson is extremely well-versed in the diagnosis and treatment of injured patient .
- Impairment Ratings:
- Functional Biomechanics
- Posture Correction
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Car Accident Injuries
- Corporate Wellness