DR. ANDREW HAMILTON
Mon: 9am – 1pm, 3pm – 6:30pm
Tue: 9am – 1pm, 3pm – 6:30pm
Wed: 9am – 1pm, 3pm – 6:30pm
Thu: 9am – 1pm, 3pm – 6:30pm
Sat: 9:30am – 12pm (massage only)
- 1 out of 100 Internationally Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist in the world.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- The only International Chiropractic Neurologist AND Certified Chirorpactic Sports Physician in Washington State.
- Provided care onsite for EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER Television Show
- First ever team chiropractor for Stadium High School Football.
- Team chiropractor for Kentwood Football
- Certified Work Injury Prevention Consultant
- Has acquired over 1,000 of post graduate education
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Western States Chiropractic College as the youngest student in this class at the age of twenty-five in 1988.
He was one of the earliest chiropractors to be granted recognizance by the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries as both a Consultant and Medical Examiner.
Dr. Hamilton has extensive clinical experience. His practice emphasis includes all arthritic aches and pains, spinal/disc problems, on the job injuries, nerve/neurological conditions and persons injured in a motor vehicle accidents.
- USA Power Lifting: Washington State record holder in bench press since 2010, Men’s Masters 1B.