DR. MARK THOMPSON
Since starting his career as a chiropractor in 2001, Dr. Mark Thompson has seen patients ranging from 3 days old to 99 years of age.
Dr. Thompson took an interest in chiropractic from the age of sixteen, when he hurt his back playing baseball in high school. This interest was fueled to another level when a chiropractor helped him get off crutches and onto the basketball court within one week at the age of seventeen.
Since getting his doctorate, he has worked in personal injury, workers comp, sports medicine, clinical nutrition, and medical- chiropractic clinics before starting his own clinic in Redmond in June of 2004. As a three sport athlete in high school and a two sport athlete in college, Dr. Thompson is extremely well-versed in the diagnosis and treatment of injured patient .
- Chiropractic Biophysics Certified
- Palmer Package Certified
- Motion Palpation Institute Certified
- NIMMO Certified
- Impairment Rating Certified
- Corporate Wellness Consultant
- Adjunct Faculty of the University of Western States - preceptorship program
- Delivered chiropractic to the people of Haiti
- Impairment Ratings:
- Functional Biomechanics
- Posture Correction
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Car Accident Injuries
- Corporate Wellness
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Western States Chiropractic College as the youngest student in this class at the age of twenty-five in 1988. He has spent his 29 years of practice in the state of Washington.
He was one of the earliest chiropractors to be granted recognizance by the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries as both a Consultant and Medical Examiner.
Dr. Hamilton has extensive clinical experience. His practice emphasis includes all arthritic aches and pains, spinal/disc problems, on the job injuries, nerve/neurological conditions and persons injured in a motor vehicle accidents.
DR. Andrew Hamilton
- 1 out of 100 Internationally Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist in the world.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- The only International Chiropractic Neurologist AND Certified Chirorpactic Sports Physician in Washington State.
- Provided care onsite for EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER Television Show
- First ever team chiropractor for Stadium High School Football.
- Team chiropractor for Kentwood Football
- Certified Work Injury Prevention Consultant
- Has acquired over 1,000 of post graduate education
- USA Power Lifting: Washington State record holder in bench press since 2010, Men’s Masters 1B.
15230 NE 24th St
Redmond, WA 98052